Seafoam Jello Dessert Salad
• 3 ozs lime (jell-o gelatin)
• 3 ozs lemon (jell-o gelatin)
• 12 pt cream (whipping)
• 8 ozs cream cheese
• 1 cup marshmallow (miniature)
• 8 ozs pineapple (crushed, drained)
1. Make Jello flavors separately; let set (not firm).
2. Whip cream till peaks appear.
3. Cut small chunks of cream cheese and blend till smaller pieces appear in thick whip cream.
4. Fold in both Jello flavors with pineapple and marshmallows.
5. Pour into large serving bowl.
6. Cover with plastic wrap.
7. Let set overnight.